Curried Egg Sandwich
GF, DF, Low FODMAP, Dairy free (optional)
- 2 hard boiled eggs
- 2 tblsp mayonnaise
- 2 tblsp NOGO Eggplant Pickle
- 1 tblsp Curry Powder (or to taste)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 slice sourdough or gluten free bread
- Coriander or green spring onion to garnish
- Boil egg in salted water for 8 minutes, let cool and peel
- In a mixing bowl add eggs, mayonnaise, eggplant pickle, curry powder, salt and pepper (to taste). Mash until a rough mix.
- Toast sourdough and place on a serving plate
- Scoop egg mixture onto the toast
- Garnish with Coriander
- You can also serve this in a fresh bread closed sandwich, roll or pita. Just add lettuce and an extra squirt of mayonnaise.