Japanese Spicy Cucumber Salad
A perfect, chillied salad to make in advance and serve with marinated or cooked meats.
- Classic Mayonnaise – ½ cup
- Sweet Chilli Sauce – ¼ cup
- Chilli Powder –1/2 tablespoon
- Cucumber – peeled and finely slice
- 4 cup finely chopped Green Spring Onions
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes
- For the salad dressing, mix NOGO Classic Mayonnaise with our Sweet Chilli Sauce and hot paprika and set aside.
- In a salad bowl, toss the sliced cucumbers, green spring onion, and cherry tomatoes with the spicy mayo dressing.
- Chill in the refrigerator before serving