Spaghetti All’Amatraciana with Classic Pasta Sauce
Spaghetti All’Amatraciana is one of the most delicious pasta sauces and using NOGO Classic Pasta Sauce, one of the easiest!
Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Low FODMAP
- 1 jar NOGO Classic Pasta Sauce
- 300-500g bacon, chopped
- Chilli flakes (optional)
- 3 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 pack Spaghetti (we love Barilla GF Spaghetti)
- Grated parmesan
- Boil pasta to al dente
- Whilst the pasta is cooking: Add olive oil to a large fry pan, heat.
- Add bacon until cooked/golden brown.
- Add chilli flakes for extra heat if desired, cook for 20 seconds.
- Add the jar of NOGO Classic Pasta Sauce with ¼ to ½ a cup of cooking water.
- Add pasta immediately.
- Stir and serve
- Top with grated parmesan
Serve with a crisp green salad and crusty bread
Note: if cooking with GF pasta, cook just under al dente (as it will keep cooking during this process)