Japanese Potato Salad
This creamy potato salad is a beloved Japanese side dish and perfect made in advance to eat at a later time.
- 8 large boiling potatoes
- 1 cup NOGO classic Mayonnaise
- 1 large carrot, grated
- 1 cup corn kernels, drained and set aside
- 1 peeled and finely sliced cucumber
- Salt and pepper for seasoning
- Boil your potatoes, then set aside to cool
- When cooled, roughly chop potatoes (into squares)
- Mix with 1 cup of classic mayonnaise, grated carrot, corn kernels, and chopped cucumber.
- Season with salt and pepper and chill before serving.