Japanese Ginger Salmon
- 4 x Salmon fillets, skin on (or off, if you prefer)
- NOGO Zingy Ginger Sauce
- NOGO Classic Mayonnaise
- 2 cups - Brown Rice
- Spinach for 4
- Marinate salmon fillets in our zingy ginger sauce for 20 minutes (or overnight), take out and rest for 20 minutes before cooking (allow 1 tablespoon per fillet you use)
- Cook your brown rice and set aside to keep warm before serving
- Whilst rice is cooking pan-fry the salmon
- (other cooking methods would be to air fry, bake in the oven or steam).
- Whilst the rice and salmon are cooking pan fry your spinach on medium using Meg’s steaming method.
- Place all the chopped and rinsed spinach in the pan.
- Pour over a dash of boiling water
- Place a lid on the pan and let steam until cooked
- Once cooked place on a tea towel or paper towelling to quickly dry out.
- Serve the Salmon alongside the brown rice and wilted spinach.
- Place an extra tablespoon of Zingy Ginger on each salmon fillet
- Spoon a good dollop of Classic Mayonnaise on the spinach and crack pepper on top
- We love pan frying for a lovely crispy skin. When cooking make sure to leave a little pink in the centre of the fish, as it will keep cooking once served and you don’t want it to dry out!
- Cook skin side down on low until ½ cooked (but still pink in the middle and flip), this will give you a delicious, crunchy skin