Bloody Mary with NOGO Jalapeño Salsa
LF, V, EF, DF
- Large handful of ice
- 100ml Vodka
- 500ml tomato juice
- 1 tbsp lemon juice, plus 2 slices to serve
- Few shakes of Worcestershire sauce
- Few shakes of Tabasco sauce
- 2 tbsp NOGO Jalapeño Salsa (to taste)
- 1/8th of a teaspoon celery salt
- Black cracked pepper to taste
- 2 celery sticks to serve
- Place the ice into a medium sized jug. Pour NOGO Jalapeño Salsa, vodka, tomato juice and lemon juice over the ice.
- Add Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco (or more if you like it very spicy), celery salt and black cracked pepper. Stir, wait until the jug becomes cold.
- Strain into 2 tall glasses.
- Top up with fresh ice, add a celery stick and lemon slice to each glass.