Tandoori Chicken Skewers with Eggplant Pickle & Yoghurt
Chloe Macleod is an Accredited Sports Dietician, with a passion for helping those with food intolerances. Here she shares her recipe for Eggplant Pickle Wholemeal Rolls - perfect for entertaining!
Makes 10 rolls, pending size of rolls.
3 cups low FODMAP bread flour
3/4 cup teff
1/4 cup mixed seeds (such as chia, flax, poppy and pumpkin)
1/4 cup bread improver
1 ½ cups water
2 tsp dry yeast
2 tbsp NOGO Eggplant Pickle
1 tbsp brown sugar
1 tsp salt
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 180C.
2. Combine the water, yeast and sugar in a bowl. Whisk for until
mixture is frothy
3. Add remaining ingredients and kneed into a dough.
4. Transfer into a bowl which has been lightly sprayed with oil
5. Cover with tea towel and leave until it has doubled in size, approximately 2
6. Separate dough into 10 pieces.
7. Leave for another 10-15 minutes and allow to rise further.
9. Bake in oven for approximately 20minutes, or until cooked.
Chloe Mcleod specialises in food intolerance, sports nutrition and nutrition for arthritis and autoimmune conditions. She is qualified as an Accredited Practicing Dietitian and Sports Dietitian and is also the brains behind The FODMAP Challenge - a 14 day online course that helps determine which FODMAPs are triggers for you! Thanks to Chloe, use the code ‘NOGO10’ for 10% off the program.