Sesame Crusted Salmon
GF, DF, Low FODMAP, Vegan, Pescatarian
Sesame crusted salmon tossed in soba noodles and our Zingy Ginger sauce is the perfect mid-week Asian dish.
- 400g salmon fillets
- ¼ cup sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
- 90g soba noodles
- 1 bunch Choi Sum
- 4 tbsp NOGO Zingy Ginger Sauce
- 2 tbsp GF soy sauce or Tamari
- 1 tbsp white vinegar
- ½ tbsp garlic infused olive oil
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line a baking tray with baking paper
- Take salmon out the fridge 10 minutes prior to cooking
- Pour the sesame seeds onto a plate. Press each side of the salmon into the seeds to coat
- Place the salmon on a baking tray, place into the oven for 10 minutes. Turn the oven temperature to 220°C for the last 2 minutes*.
- Bring a large pot of water to the boil on the stove. Once boiled, add the soba noodles to the pot for 4 minutes or until soft. Add the choi sum for the last 2 minutes. Drain the water from the pot.
- To make the dressing, mix NOGO Zingy Ginger Sauce, soy sauce, vinegar and garlic infused olive in a small bowl or jar.
- To serve, place the soba noodles and choi sum on a plate followed by the salmon.
- Drizzle the dressing over the top.
*Remember the salmon will continue to cook once removed from the oven so don’t be tempted to keep it in the oven longer, the salmon may dry out.