Turkey Avocado salad with NOGO Cranberry Jam Dressing
Makes 4 servings
- 1 tsp NOGO FreeFOD Low FODMAP Garlic Replacer (available on our website)
- 3 tbsp NOGO Cranberry Jam
- 1 avocado, halved, sliced
- Olive oil
- 2 tsp red wine vinegar
- 120g mixed salad leaves
- 2 celery sticks, finely sliced
- 400g cooked, cooled roast turkey meat (can be either sliced or shredded)
- 1/4 cup toasted almonds
- Chunky sliced sourdough (or GF bread of your choice)
- Preheat the oven to 200C
- Mix the NOGO Garlic Replacer with 1/4 cup olive oil in a bowl, add salt and pepper, and brush the mix onto the bread slices.
- Bake the sourdough bread slices on a baking tray until nice and toasted (golden in colour), set aside to cool
- Crumble to rough chunks, set aside
- To make the dressing: add red wine vinegar, NOGO Cranberry Jam and 2 tblsp olive oil to a mixing bowl. Add salt and pepper to taste, mix well
- Place the remaining ingredients (excluding almonds) onto a plate and crumble the croutons over the salad.
- Sprinkle the toasted almonds over the top
- Serve with a generous amount of cranberry dressing.