Pinwheels with NOGO Pasta Sauce
Recipe by Angela, Adelaide Out and About (@adelaideoutandabout)
- Four sheets of gluten free puff pastry, thawed
- 1 jar of NOGO pasta sauce of your choice (Classic, Basil White Wine or Olive Red Wine)
- 180g of mild Hungarian salami (ham and bacon works just as well)
- Bunch of basil leaves
- Shredded cheese (we used a blend of mozzarella, cheddar and Parmesan)
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C
- Cover each sheet of puff pastry with NOGO pasta sauce with about four large dessert spoons per sheet.
- Sprinkle with cheese, spread salami evenly over each and sprinkle with basil leaves.
- Roll up each sheet of pastry tightly to form a log shape
- Brush with either milk or an egg wash and slice into 1.5 cm pieces
- Place on a baking tray and bake for approximately 15 to 20 minutes or until golden