No Worries Curries Tandoori Lamb with Eggplant Pickle
We love No Worries Curries spice mixes, below Claudette (No Worries Curries Founder) shares with us one of her simple, mid-week meals.
Juice of 1 lemon
1 tsp FODMAP Garlic-infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1/2 tbsp crushed ginger (fresh or from jar)
1 tsp salt
1 level tbsp No Worries Curries Tandoori Spice
500g chicken thighs (cut in half) or 4 lamb chops
2 tbsp ghee or olive oil
2 - 3 tbsp of NOGO Eggplant Pickle
1 cup natural or Greek yoghurt
1. In a glass bowl, combine lemon juice, garlic-infused EVO, ginger, salt and Tandoori spice.
2. Use mixture to marinate your chicken or lamb. Marinate for 1 hour, or preferably overnight.
3. To cook the meat, either pan fry with the ghee or olive oil, cook on a hot BBQ, or bake in the oven at 250 degrees.
4. Combine the yoghurt and NOGO Eggplant Pickle into a bowl.
5. Serve the cooked meat with a big dollop of the pickle & yoghurt sauce and a simple garden salad.
No Worries Curries is an Australian company owned by the lovely Claudette D'Cruz. No Worries Curries tick the FODMAP Friendly boxes as her spice mixes are 100% freshly ground spice and do not contain any onion or garlic powders. Just like NOGO Sauces, these spice mixes are a great pantry staple to guarantee simple and delicious FODMAP friendly meals for all the family.