Ham & Egg Tartlets
Our friend, Nellie Kerrison, from Relish Mama Cooking School designed these simple pleasures to go beautifully with our Sweet Capsicum Relish. They are a treat for breakfast or brunch and perfect to make on the weekend for lunch box nourishment during the week.
12 thin slices of great quality ham
12 free-range eggs
12 cherry tomatoes, halved
2–3 tablespoons cream
Freshly ground black pepper
A small handful of chopped parsley
NOGO Sweet Capsicum Relish or Jalapeno Salsa (if you like things a little spicier!)
1. Heat the oven to 180°C.
2. Grease each mould of a muffin tray then line the base and sides of each mould with a slice of ham.
3. Break an egg into each hollow and top with two halved cherry tomatoes. Drizzle with the cream, season with sea salt, pepper and scatter with freshly grated parmesan and parsley.
4. Bake in oven for 15–20 minutes or until the egg is just set and starting to shrink away from sides of pan.
5. Remove from oven and cool for 5 minutes.
6. Run a blunt edged knife or use a dessert spoon to go around each mould to loosen the ham and egg tarts.
7. Eat warm or at room temperature with NOGO Sweet Capsicum Relish or spicy Jalapeno Salsa.
Nellie Kerrison is the owner of Relish Mama Cooking School in Cheltenham, Victoria. We love working with Nellie and holding FODMAP Friendly cooking classes at her school. If you would like to booking in for a class, you can do so via her website. Thank you Nellie for this yummy recipe!