Gado Gado Salad with Satay Sauce
A healthy and flavour-packed Malaysian-inspired dish that the whole family will love! You can substitute the chicken for satay beef as well.
3 cups cooked chicken, shredded
1 cup coriander leaves
1 cup fresh bean shoots
1 cup Chinese cabbage or iceberg lettuce, finely chopped
1 cup cucumber, diced
1 cup tomatoes, diced
4 tbsp spring onions - green part only, finely sliced
1 fried egg per person
4 tbsp NOGO Satay Sauce with Turmeric
4 tbsp coconut milk
1. In a small jug, mix together the Satay Sauce and coconut milk.
2. On a platter or individual bowls lay out all vegetables: iceberg lettuce or cabbage, coriander leaves, bean shoots, cucumber and tomato.
3. Lay cold chicken evenly on top of the salad.
4. Sprinkle with green spring onions.
5. Pour Satay Sauce mix over the salad.
6. Add the fried eggs on top of the salad.
7. Sprinkle of coriander and serve.