Chicken Buddah Bowl with Satay Sauce
GF, DF Low FODMAP (vegan optional)
This Buddah Bowl is delicious, nutritious and super easy to make!
- 1-2 Tablespoon of NOGO Satay with Turmeric
- 300g chicken tenderloins, sliced.⠀
- 1 cup of brown rice & quinoa⠀
- 1/2 cup purple cabbage, grated
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup of shredded carrot, grated
- 1 lime
- Baby cos lettuce leaves, leaves washed and separated⠀
- Sprig of coriander (optional)
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil⠀
- Salt & Pepper (to taste)
- Heat pan on stove
- Drizzle extra virgin olive oil on the chicken with salt and pepper (to taste). Once pan is heated cook chicken for a few minutes each side until golden brown. Set aside.
- Prepare salad vegetables – slice, dice and shred⠀
- Warm the brown rice & quinoa cup in the microwave (if you are preparing it fresh you will need to do this first)⠀
- Place rice in the bowl (11/4 of meal)⠀
- Place the various salads in the bowl (1/2 of the meal)⠀
- Heat 1-2 Tablespoon of the Satay Sauce in the microwave for 30-40 seconds⠀
- Place the chicken in the bowl (1/4 of meal) and drizzle our delish sauce on top⠀
- Dress with extra virgin olive oil, juice from 1/2 a lime and a sprig of coriander!