Simple Breakfast Wraps with Sweet Capsicum Relish
Photography by Brandee Meier
1/3 cup lactose-free milk
1 tbsp butter
4 low FODMAP/gluten-free wraps
1/4 cup NOGO Sweet Capsicum Relish
1 cup baby spinach leaves
100g feta, crumbled
1. Combine eggs and milk in a bowl. Whisk to combine.
2. Melt butter in a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add eggs and cook, stirring to scramble slightly, until the eggs have set. Remove from heat.
3. Spread a tablespoon of Sweet Capsicum Relish over the base of each wrap.
4. Divide the spinach leaves, scrambled egg and feta between wraps.
5. Drizzle with any leftover relish, wrap and serve.