Bocconcini and Basil Pasta Sauce with Parmesan
Two ingredients is all you need for this oozy, creamy deliciousness! Quick to make, and mouth watering to eat. Come on, give this delicious creamy recipe a try!
- 1 packet pasta
- 1 jar NOGO Basil Pasta Sauce
- Olive oil to coat cooked pasta
- 1 tub of small baby bocconcini balls
- Grated Parmesan for the table
- Cook pasta to just al dente
- Whilst the pasta is cooking, warm the Basil Pasta Sauce
- Drain Pasta when cooked and reserve a small amount of cooking liquid
- Place pasta back in pot and pour a good glug of olive oil and the pasta water, stir, rest for a moment
- Just before you serve add the bocconcini balls to the sauce and just warm
- Serve Pasta into individual bowls
- Top with NOGO Basil Pasta Sauce and bocconcini
- Serve with a fresh leaf of Basil as decoration (optional)
- Sprinkle parmesan on top if you love the extra cheese!